Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Rain Delay

Rain Delay (T. Miller, 2009)

When the rain comes down, I don't mind I don't always hide. Take a look at five. The way is straight and very wide, but I dream of one, with the fog and the burning sun. When I woke inside, my body free with a prison mind, and I'm hanging around. When the rain comes down, I stand outside but I'm getting dry. When I dream of one, it's clear to see that the fog is why even though I try, body low but I'm standing high. When the rain comes down, water goes where the rainbow shines. I'm not hanging around. When the rain comes down, I don't mind, I don't always hide. Take a look outside, where it's straight and it always winds. On the ground or in flight, body low but standing high. When the rain drops fly, let me flow where the water glides. Stop this hanging around

Download:  Rain Delay



1 comment:

Denise Miller said...

Cool Tom! You're Amazing! I'm still pinching myself that I'm actually married to you! You never cease to surprise me. Love you, Me!